- Variants/other editions:
- Dolls: Saran hair or nylon hair
- US release “The Style It Fashion Collection” pink box with poster and Toy of the Year Sticker,
- European and Australian release pink box with no line name,
- Hippie Chic bright yellow box distributed in Europe by Bandai
- Repackaged: In 2003 with Funky Fashion Furniture Chill-Out Lounge, in 2004 with white Motorcycle Style
- Head mold: 2001, closed mouth, no pierced ears
- Body mold: 2001, click knees, no painted underwear
- Face screening: First Edition Yasmin
- Hair color and type: Brown, either saran or polypropylene
- Eye color: Green with orange accents
Bratz facts: Yasmin’s second shirt was reused for Funk Out Nevra.
Miniature versions of Yasmin’s clothes and accessories were used for Lil’ Bratz Fashion Tote Nazalia and Lil’ Bratz Life Style Talia, Zada, and Ailani in 2004 and 2005.