- Variants/other editions:
- Dolls: Saran or nylon hair, skirt variant
- Boxes: US release “The Style It Fashion Collection” pink box with poster and Toy of the Year Sticker, European and Australian release pink box with no line name, Hippie Chic bright yellow box distributed in Europe by Bandai
- Head mold: 2001, closed mouth, no pierced ears
- Body mold: 2001, click knees, no painted underwear
- Face screening: First Edition Cloe
- Hair color and type: Red-brown with light brown streaks saran, dark brown with light brown streaks polypropylene
- Eye color: Blue
Bratz Facts: Dana’s darker skirt was reused for Funk Out Fianna in 2004. Her first boots were also reused in a shoe pack in 2004.
Miniature versions of the Dana’s clothes for Lil’ Bratz Life Style Talia in 2005.