- Variants/other editions:
- Dolls: Saran or nylon hair
- Boxes: US release “The Style It Fashion Collection” pink box with poster and Toy of the Year Sticker, European and Australian release pink box with no line name, Hippie Chic bright yellow box distributed in Europe by Bandai
- Repackaged: In 2004 with white Motorcycle Style
- Head mold: 2001, closed mouth, no pierced ears
- Body mold: 2001, click knees, no painted underwear
- Face screening: First Edition Cloe
- Hair color and type: Light blonde polypropylene, golden blonde saran
- Eye color: Blue
Bratz facts: Cloe’s first shirt, skirt, and bag were reused for Funk Out Nevra in 2004. Her second shoes were used in a shoe pack in 2004 and came in multiple skin tones.
Miniature versions of Cloe’s clothes and shoes were used for Lil’ Bratz Fashion Tote Zada, Lil’ Bratz Life Style Nazalia and Ailani, and Lil’ Bratz Life Style Diner Ailani, and Lil’ Bratz Lifestyle Fashion Tote Talia in 2004 and 2005.