Click on images to enlarge.
- Variants/other editions:
- Dolls: Hair twists, straight hair, all box variants use both doll variants
- “The Strut It! Fashion Collection” pink box US release
- European and Australian release pink box with no line name
- Strut It purple box distributed by Bandai in Europe
- Repackaged: Motorcycle Style with Cade in 2004, Funky Fashion Furniture Vanity Sanity in 2003
- Head mold: 2001, closed mouth, no pierced ears
- Body mold: 2001, click knees, no painted underwear
- Face screening: Strut It Jade
- Hair color and type: Black, saran
- Eye color: Brown with purple and blue accents
Bratz facts: There are two versions of Strut It Jade. On has eight twist braids pulled into two pigtails, with four braids on each side. The other has straight hair. The hair twist doll was packaged wearing the pink shirt, purple skirt, and blue boots, whereas the straight hair doll was wearing the striped shirt, sweat pants, and tennis shoes. Both versions are equally as common.
In 2003, Lil’ Bratz “egg chair” Fashion Tote Jade and the Lil’ Bratz Fashion Friendz-y Fashion Mall add-on both came with miniature versions of Strut It Jade’s skirt.