Click on images to enlarge.
- Variants/other editions:
- Dolls: Golden blonde saran hair, platinum blonde polypropylene hair
- “The Strut It! Fashion Collection” pink box US release
- European and Australian release pink box with no line name
- Strut It purple box distributed by Bandai in Europe
- Motorcycle Style in 2004 with Cade,
- 3-in-1 Fashion Fun pack with “world destination” Bratz Fashion Organizer and First Date fashion pack
- Funky Fashion Furniture Beauty Bed in 2003
- white F.M. Cruiser in 2003
- Head mold: 2001, closed mouth, no pierced ears
- Body mold: 2001, click knees, no painted underwear
- Face screening: Strut It Cloe
- Hair color and type: Golden blonde saran, platinum blonde nylon
- Eye color: Brown with purple and blue accents
Bratz facts: This Cloe has 2 hair type variants, but the platinum blonde polypropylene variant was only packaged with Motorcycle Style with Cade. All other variants and repackaged versions of this Cloe have golden blonde saran hair.
Miniature versions of some of Cloe’s clothes were used for Lil’ Bratz “egg chair” Fashion Tote Sasha in 2003 and a Lil’ Bratz Talia from an unnamed line in 2004.