- Variants/other editions: Slumber Party Wave 1
- Head mold: 2001, closed mouth, no pierced ears
- Body mold: 2001, click knees
- Face screening: Slumber Party Cloe
- Hair color and type: Golden blonde, saran
- Eye color: Blue with pink accents
Bratz facts: All of the clothes, shoes, and accessories included with this Cloe, as well as her face screening, were used for Slumber Party Wave 1 Cloe. The main differences between the two waves is that the hair and makeup are different, and wave 2 Cloe has holes in the bottoms of her slippers.
In 2003 Lil’ Bratz Slumber Party Cloe was released. She came with miniature versions of this Cloe’s clothes and shoes and some of her accessories. In 2006 Sleepin’ Style/Sleepover Cloe was released and reused this Cloe’s first outfit.