Click on images to enlarge.
- Variants/other editions: Wave 1 in 2002 and Wave 3 in 2012
- Boxes: US, Canada, Europe, and Australia “2003 Fall Limited Edition”, distributed in Italy by GiG as Funky Light
- Head mold: 2001, closed mouth, pierced ears
- Body mold: 2001, click knees, no painted underwear
- Face screening: First Edition Cloe
- Hair color and type: Brown, saran
- Eye color: Green
- Unique features: Light up jacket, glitter makeup, dark pink/red painted nails
- Edition size: 120,000
Bratz facts: Dana was only used for wave 2 of Funk ‘N’ Glow. She reuses many of the pieces from several Funk ‘N’ Glow Wave 1 Bratz. Miniature versions of some of Dana’s clothes, shoes, and accessories were reused for the 2003 Nighttime Funk Lil’ Bratz.