Detailed photos coming soon.
- Variants/other editions:
- Boxes: Blue backdrop with “Meet Eitan! He’s the new cool of the Bratz Boyz!” on corner of box, blue backdrop with character icon on corner of box
- Repackaged: Boyz Nu-Cool in 2003, Boyz Funk Out in 2004
- Head mold: 2003
- Body mold: 2002, click knees, no painted underwear
- Face screening: Second Edition Eitan
- Hair color and type: Brown, saran with flocking
- Eye color: Brown
Bratz facts: Lil’ Boyz First Edition Koby features miniature, modified versions of Eitan’s clothes, shoes, and bag.